Bambee Bambee

Well, I guess that's... that's the end. *headshot*

Wow, at first, I thought this was going to be kinda lame, but once the first joke started going, I saw this was going somewhere. Soooooo funny. Amazing work for only 3 weeks. Definitely some of the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.
XD!

.&amp;lt;3 .<3

Good Work

I think the style you picked took a short while to get used to, but it was consistant, and made it very easy to follow and like. I like the story, though I think that it moves a little too quickly from "I'll find a way. Eventually..." to the airport. And I didn't understand their hands missing each other the first time at the airport, and then connecting a second later... not really sure what that was about. Otherwise, very good flash.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

ahahaha

Very nice. I loved this. Very good satire piece. Amazing animation. Favorite part was Tom Cruise with his mouth open saying "WTF?" Great work.

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Not too bad

I think the song choice was ok, but things like Mission impossible, where it wasn't the whole song... was kinda upsetting. It's pretty good in design, but you might want to fix the scrolling bar. It's inconsistent. Luckily, if you have rhythm, it's not a problem, but sometimes it gets irritating.
Good job, otherwise.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

entertaining for a while

I really like this. I think this is an amazing adaptation of the game in 2-D. I found it very entertaining for a long while, but after getting through a bunch of levels, they started to lose their luster.

Element of Dance - F-777 Element of Dance - F-777

Awsome work

This is a great piece. It's cool to see how you layer different things, and using them in different levels. I don't know if that makes sense, exactly. Basically, it's great to see how an idea evolved into so many different things, without sounding boring, and it's able to sustain itself, using itself as melody and accompaniment.

F-777 responds:

Thanks so much man! Ye it does make sense =).

Thanks again!

Speedbreaker - F-777 Speedbreaker - F-777

Great stuff man!

It is very upbeat, and it keeps moving with new and interesting stuff. Good work on the piece as a whole!

&amp;quot;After Sunset&amp;quot; F-777 "After Sunset" F-777

sweet

I like it. Can't say much more about it. The sounds got to me after a while, but I really like the tune. I think if I were in more of a techno/dance mood right now I would enjoy it more. Great stuff.